Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Class Dojo

While some of the other resources I have shared have been geared toward reviewing content, Class Dojo is a way to use online resources to help manage your classes.

Here is why my students like Class Dojo:

  • They visually get to see themselves earning points for positive behavior in class
  • They get to create their own avatar
  • I give them rewards for earning a certain number of points


Here is why I like Class Dojo:

  • I can quickly keep up with students behavior both positive and negative.
  • I can get a visual representation of how my classes are behaving as a whole
  • I can get a visual representation of how each student in my classes are behaving
  • Students get excited to earn positive points
  • Parents can get updates about their students behavior via email 


No comments:

Post a Comment